DEFSEC Atlantic presented by the Atlantic Canada
Aerospace & Defence Association is open to employees of Exhibiting
Companies, employees of Non-Exhibiting Companies & Organizations,
Government Employees, Military Members, Academic Professionals,
University/College Students, Accredited Media and Invited VIPs. Depending
on the type of attendee, there are different requirements when it comes to
payment required for entry into the event.
Anyone wishing to attend the exhibition
is highly encouraged to pre-register
online. Walk-In Registration on-site during the event at the
Registration Area is planned to also be available, however the check-in
process is much faster for those who
All attendees upon first entering the venue must check-in at
the Registration Desk. There will be no
mass pickups of passes permitted this year, as there are COVID-19
related procedures and guidelines that require in-person check-in. Please note that at peak entry times during the day, you may expect a delay.
All registrants admitted to the event are subject to the General Guidelines as outlined below in
Policy. Show Management reserves the right to exclude or remove anyone from
the event who does
not comply with this policy.
- In order to enter the venue in-person, all attendees must comply
with our posted COVID-19 Attendance Policy which can be viewed
at this link.
- All attendees, volunteers/staff, contractors and venue staff
must follow established
COVID-19 regulations and to follow directions of any
related signage, etc. If attendees fail to comply with any of these
regulations, it can constitute grounds for removal from the event
without a refund (if applicable).
- No person under the age of 19 years, including children of any type of attendee, will be admitted during the duration of the event.
- All attendees acknowledge that only the Organizer's official admission badge, worn by the person named on it, will permit admission
into DEFSEC Atlantic. No other forms of identification will be permitted for entry into the event.
- No person named on the badge or the company, firm or business, which that person represents may permit the badge to be worn by another
person. Wearing of this badge by any person nor named on this credential may be viewed as fraudulent use of identification and be subject
to removal from the exhibition.
- All persons attending the event must be able to produce government-issued photo identification upon request. Examples include a
passport, driver's license, military-issued identification or other government-issued ID's with a photo. Note, identification must be
current and not expired.
- Any person found to be registering to attend the event using false information or fraudulent credentials or deliberately
with-holding information will have their application automatically denied and may be subject to prosecution.
- Without prejudice, Show Management reserves the right to exclude any person(s).
- No photography or filming of an Exhibition Booth is allowed without the expressed permission of that booth representative.
- Closed-Circuit security cameras will be in operation at all times. The CCTV system is subject to the
which can be made available upon request.
- The Organizers reserve the right to photograph and/or video record any portion of the event. By attending the show, visitors permit
Show Management to use any photographs and/or footage taken.
- No sponsorship, promotional, marketing, political or any article to be used for a commercial or charitable purpose or prohibited
materials may be brought into, used or displayed by any person inside
the event without the express written permission of Show Management.
- Any person in possession of non-permitted items will be refused entry to or ejected from the venue and site, and may be subject to
prosecution. Prohibited items include knives, fireworks, explosives, smoke canisters, aerosols, air-horns, noisemakers, flares, weapons,
dangerous or hazardous items, illegal substances (such as alcohol or drugs), laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles, or any
article that may compromise public safety or which may pose a hazard or nuisance to any other person.
- Canvassing is not permitted.
- All persons attending the exhibition are expected to wear at least "Business Casual" or "Dress of the
Day" if attending in military uniform. The Opening Reception taking place on Tuesday evening is a more formal event with an expectation of
"Business Formal" for civilians or if attending in military uniform, at least "Tunic with no Medals".